🔸Mục lục

👉 Are you a foreigner?

You want to live, work and settle permanently in Vietnam? So, what documents do you need to ensure that you are complying with the law of Vietnam?

👉 Nguyen Khanh An Co., Ltd specializes in providing services for foreigners such as:

1️⃣. Procedures for visa application, extension, and exemption in Vietnam.
2️⃣. Assistance in Work permit application.
3️⃣. Assistance in Criminal record application.
4️⃣. Procedures for Permanent resident card application.
5️⃣. Assistance in Vietnamese driver’s license conversion.
6️⃣. Legal services:
– Procedures for marriage, divorce, adoption, inheritance involving foreign elements, etc.
– Procedures for business establishment registration.
– Assistance in carrying out procedures for foreigners to purchase houses in Vietnam and other legal procedures.

👉 You find it difficult to seek for a company supporting these services? Contact us for clear and adequate procedure instructions.
👉 Please contact us online via :
– Inbox:
– Email:
– Zalo: 0842 224 254
– Mobile: 0939 664 408

CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION – Free consultancy of all issues
🏠 85 Mau Than, Xuan Khanh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City
☎️ : 02923 734 995
📱Zalo: 0842 224 254
🌐 Website:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *